Whether you are planning a vacation or traveling for work, sanitizing your hotel room is a crucial way of protecting yourself from COVID-19. Having a sanitary hotel room is important under normal circumstances but with coronavirus cases mounting in the United States it is more important than ever.
A new study authored by scientists from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health, Princeton and UCLA says the virus can live on surfaces for anywhere from a few hours to days. So if you are planning to travel you should be prepared to take the following precautions.
- Take Eddie’s Clean Hands Multipurpose Disinfectant to wipe down hard surfaces in the room such as the such as the night table, coffee table and desk
- Sanitize frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, toilet handle and faucet handles
- Remove the bedspread and decorative pillows that are often not laundered between guests
- Bathrooms can be germ central, so spray or wipe down all hard surfaces, including the toilet seat and lid.
- Avoid hotel glassware that is not individually sealed
- Place the TV remote in a plastic bag and zip it shut so that you can utilize the remote through the bag without having to touch it’s surface
- Use Eddie’s spray hand sanitizer once you have finished disinfecting your room
Travel during COVID-19 may seem daunting but with a little preparation and a bottle of Eddie’s Clean Hands to disinfect surfaces, as well as sanitize your hands, you can put your mind at ease when you need to hit the road.
Many people are opting for car travel over air travel during the COVID-19 pandemic because it gives them more control over their environment. If you prefer to drive rather than fly at this time there are a few things to consider before you hit the road.
- See our blog on disinfecting your car for instructions on what to do before and after your trip
- Be sure to pack cloth face masks and Eddie’s alcohol-based hand sanitizer in an easily accessible spot so that you can use them during the trip as necessary
- Plan to make as few stops as possible and always use Eddie’s hand sanitizer before and after a stop
- When you need to get gas, use Eddie’s multi-purpose disinfectant spray on handles or buttons before you touch them. After fueling, use the spray to sanitize your hands
- If you choose to pick up a meal on the road, opt for restaurants that offer drive-thru or curbside service and follow the tips in our blog on disinfecting take-out
- Pack cleaning supplies, including Eddie’s disinfectant and disposable gloves if you’ll be staying at a hotel or other lodging
Eddie’s Clean Hands is perfect to take on your road trip. Our 75% alcohol disinfectant can be used on surfaces as well as your hands and comes in convenient 2 oz travel size bottles that fit in pockets, purses and the glove box. Our larger 8 oz bottles should be kept on hand for bigger disinfecting jobs such as sanitizing a hotel room.
Keep your family safe while you are traveling and stock up on Eddie’s sanitizers today while they are 40% off!
Many people are working from home these days. It is important to remember that working from home is not enough to keep you safe from COVID-19. You should disinfect your work area daily with Eddie’s multi-purpose disinfecting spray.
Here are some tips:
For electronics such as your computer monitor, keyboard, mouse and phone, disinfect throughout the day.
- Simply spray Eddie’s sanitizing spray on a cloth or paper towel and wipe down.
- Let the disinfectant dry before resuming use.
Disinfect other hard, nonporous surfaces within your workspace.
- Drawers and drawer handles
- Door handles
- Light switches
Taking a few minutes out of each day to take these simple precautions will help keep you safe during the pandemic and flu season. At Eddie’s Clean Hands we make it easy to keep disinfecting top of mind. We offer convenient 2 oz travel size sanitizers as well as 8 oz bottles of disinfectant spray in multi-packs so that you can always be prepared.
During these difficult times many people are opting for carry-out or delivery when choosing to dine out. Getting your food to go is generally considered a low-risk activity for contracting or spreading COVID-19.
There are, however, some steps you can take to further decrease the risk:
- Make payment without direct contact with another person. This usually can be done online or on the phone.
- For delivery, have the delivery person leave your food on your doorstep or porch.
- Food is considered very low risk for transmitting COVID-19 but the containers are not. Transfer the food to your own dishes and immediately dispose of the restaurant containers.
- Disinfect surfaces that the containers touched as well as your hands with Eddie’s Clean Hands multi-purpose disinfectant immediately.
- For carry-out, use the option of curbside pick-up when available and place the food into your trunk or cargo area
Taking extra precautions such as these will help keep you and your family safe during the pandemic. Eddie’s Clean Hands offer 75% alcohol based sanitizer sprays that can be used on your hands as well as surfaces.
Our sanitizers are now 40% off and come in multi-packs so you can not only take them on the go, but also keep one in every room of your house. Get prepared today!
Many states are now loosening COVID-19 allowing restaurants to open for dine-in, sit-down services. When choosing to dine out it is important to know that even if restaurants are attempting to follow CDC guidelines they may not do so perfectly (humans make mistakes).
It’s a smart idea to take added precautions when dining out during the pandemic. Sanitizing your own restaurant table provides an extra level of protection. To dine out safely bring along a bottle of Eddie’s multi-purpose disinfectant spray, formulated with 75% alcohol, to clean the following items at your table:
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Condiment bottles
Do not use Eddie’s disinfectant spray to clean dishes, silverware or glasses.
Eddie’s Clean Hands offers multi-use sanitizers in convenient 2 oz bottles that are perfect to take with you on-the-go. Use it anywhere you come into contact with a commonly touched surface.
Disinfecting your car is an important part of preventing the spread of COVID-19 to you and your family. It is the medium that takes you from public places, where corona virus could be present, to your home. To avoid carrying germs from the outside into your house, remember to regularly sanitize the following non-porous hard surfaces within your car:
- Door handles
- Seat buckles
- Steering wheel
- Shift lever
- Cup holders
- Radio knobs
- Touch Screens
- Passenger and driver door armrests
A car’s interior is less durable than household surfaces such as a kitchen counter or bathroom sink. So how do you protect those surfaces without damaging them? Alcohol solutions that contain at least 70 percent alcohol, such as Eddie’s Clean hands multipurpose disinfecting sprays, are effective against coronavirus, according to the CDC. Nearly every interior surface of a vehicle can be cleaned with Eddie’s. Our 2oz travel size hand and surface sanitizers are perfect on the go and will conveniently fit in your glove box.
Keep your family safe while you are on the go and stock up on Eddie’s sanitizers today while they are 40% off!
Everyday you open doors, swipe screens, shake hands and come into contact with other high touch surfaces. All of this contact exposes you to bacteria, fungi and viruses which can cause illness. With the ongoing threat of COVID-19 coupled with the encroaching flu season, it is more important than ever to be prepared with hand sanitizer everywhere you go.
Eddie’s Clean Hands provides 2 oz travel hand sanitizers that fit into your purse, backpack, or even your pocket. It is suggested that you sanitize your hands in many everyday circumstances such as:
- After going to the gas station – gas pumps and keypads come into contact with a plethora of unknown people
- Spray your hands after opening your mail and packages – those didn’t arrive without being passed through a few hands
- Sanitize your shopping cart handle before you shop and your hands after shopping
- Anytime you use a credit card keypad – just think of the hundreds of people a day who have been using those same buttons
- At work throughout the day – you unconsciously touch door knobs, cabinet handles, sink faucets and the toilet which your coworkers also touch
These are just a few of the most common examples of how germs spread but there are many more. Protect yourself and your family by stocking up on our travel size hand sanitizers now while they are 40% off!
For many around the country, school is back in session. Schools and teachers have been hard at work to make sure classrooms are stocked with cleaning supplies, but there are simple ways to help prevent your student from tracking COVID-19 from school back home.
- Pack a 2 oz travel size Eddie’s multi-use sanitizer spray in your child’s bag, encouraging them to use it throughout the day on their hands, desktop, pens and pencils
- Take shoes off at the door and sanitize the soles with Eddie’s sanitizer spray
- Spray down backpacks and pencil bags, especially the zippers (which can be a germ hot spot) with Eddie’s
- Have children change clothes after school and spray their hands with Eddie’s
- Phones and tablets are another high touch surface that should be cleaned regularly with a disinfectant such as Eddie’s
Eddie’s Clean Hands provides multi-use sanitizer spray. Our 2 oz bottles are great to put in your children’s backpacks and the 8 oz bottles can be kept at the entrance of your home for thorough disinfecting upon their return from school.
Stock up on Eddie’s for back to school season while all of our sanitizing products are 40% off!
When someone who has COVID-19 coughs or exhales they release droplets of infected fluid. Most of these droplets fall on nearby surfaces and objects, such as desks, tables or telephones. People could catch COVID-19 by touching contaminated surfaces or objects, and then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace it is important to take the following precautionary measures:
- Make sure your workplaces are clean and hygienic
- Sanitize surfaces such as desks and tables with Eddie’s multi-use sanitizer spray
- Objects such as telephones, keyboards also need to be disinfected regularly with Eddie’s sanitizer spray
- Put Eddie’s spray hand sanitizer in prominent places around the workplace
- Make sure that staff, contractors, and customers have access to Eddie’s sanitizer at all times
- Ensure that face masks or paper tissues are available at your workplaces, for those who develop a runny nose or cough at work, along with closed bins for hygienically disposing of them
Eddie’s Clean Hands can help you keep your workplace safe and sanitary. Spray hand sanitizers come in 2 and 8 oz bottles. The 2 oz bottles are perfect for putting in prominent places around the office so employees can sanitize their hands on a regular basis. Our spray hand sanitizers contain 75+% alcohol making them an effective surface sanitizer as well. Keep our 8 oz bottles handy for cleaning desks, tables and objects.
Stock up on our multi-purpose sanitizing spray today while all products are 40% off!
COVID-19 is still spreading rapidly. It is important to disinfect your home on a regular basis to prevent the spread. This includes the kitchen which is frequently used and should be disinfected daily.
In your kitchen you should:
- Disinfect shared and commonly touched surfaces. This includes counter tops, faucets, cabinet handles, trash can lids and the refrigerator doors.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or utilize our hand sanitizers after cleaning
- Wash dishes and utensils in a dishwasher or with hot water
- Use the highest temperature on your dishwasher
Eddie’s Clean Hands offers 75+% alcohol sanitizers that are effective as disinfectants for your home as well as hand sanitizers. It is recommended to clean these surfaces daily, which is why we are now offering multi-packs of our 8 oz spray sanitizers starting at $14. That is 40% off the regular price!
Shop all of our hand sanitizers now to save today!
During the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to sanitize your bathroom on a regular basis.
Here are some tips you can take to avoid the spread of the virus:
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting
- All shared surfaces in the bathroom should be sanitized including the toilet bowl, handles, and especially the sink and surfaces around it
- Utilize Eddies Clean Hands to clean the toilet bowl by pouring it into the water and using a scrub brush then allowing the sanitizer to sit in the bowl for 5 minutes before flushing
- The outside of the toilet, the sink area and all handles can be cleaned with undiluted Eddie’s all purpose sanitizer
- To sanitizer your shower pre-wash the tub and walls then wipe the area with sanitizer
- Allow sanitizer to sit on all disinfected surfaces for 5 minutes before wiping dry
Eddie’s hand and surface sanitizer is a multi-purpose disinfectant that can be used around your house in an undiluted form. Available in 75+% alcohol formula, Eddie’s Clean Hands products are in stock and available to ship directly to your home.
For a limited time we are now offering multi-packs of our 8 oz spray sanitizers starting at $14. That is 40% off the regular price!
Shop all of our hand and surface sanitizers now to save today!
Grocery shopping is a necessity that most of us cannot avoid even during these uncertain times. With a little preparation and a few best practices for preventing the spread of COVID 19, you can ensure continued good health for yourself and your family.
Here are a few things that can make your trip to the grocery store as safe as possible.
- Carry travel size hand sanitizer with you. You can spray it on the cart handles as well as your hands before and after shopping.
- Plan your shopping list before you go to the store to get in and out as safely as possible
- Always wear a mask while shopping
- Avoid touching your face while shopping
- Once you get home throw away all outer bags and then sanitize your hands again
- Sanitize all surfaces that the bags touched
Grocery shopping safely requires some preparation and time. Eddie’s Clean Hands makes this process easier by offering 2 oz travel hand sanitizer as well as 8 oz bottles that are perfect for cleaning your home in an undiluted form. Eddie’s alcohol based sanitizers contain 75+% alcohol antiseptic which will kill germs, bacteria and viruses on all surfaces.
All of our sanitizers are 40% off for a limited time so now is a great opportunity to stock up!
While our products are labeled hand sanitizers, they are actually effective to use on all surfaces. Eddie’s alcohol based sanitizers contain 75+% alcohol antiseptic which will kill germs, bacteria and viruses on all surfaces.
Some recommended areas for using our multi-use hand sanitizers include:
- Shopping carts
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Doors and door knobs
- Plastic & Stainless Steel
- TV Remote Controls
- Light Switches
Any place that would be considered a high-touch surface should be cleaned regularly, especially if anybody has entered or exited your home. The coronavirus is capable of living on surfaces for two to three days.
Given the length of time that the coronavirus is expected to last and our products’ wide reaching range of uses, it is a good idea to buy in bulk. We offer convenient 2 oz travel size bottles and 8 oz bottles.
Shop our hand sanitizers now to find the product that is right for you! All of our sanitizers are 40% off for a limited time so now is a great opportunity to stock up!