Many people are opting for car travel over air travel during the COVID-19 pandemic because it gives them more control over their environment. If you prefer to drive rather than fly at this time there are a few things to consider before you hit the road.
- See our blog on disinfecting your car for instructions on what to do before and after your trip
- Be sure to pack cloth face masks and Eddie’s alcohol-based hand sanitizer in an easily accessible spot so that you can use them during the trip as necessary
- Plan to make as few stops as possible and always use Eddie’s hand sanitizer before and after a stop
- When you need to get gas, use Eddie’s multi-purpose disinfectant spray on handles or buttons before you touch them. After fueling, use the spray to sanitize your hands
- If you choose to pick up a meal on the road, opt for restaurants that offer drive-thru or curbside service and follow the tips in our blog on disinfecting take-out
- Pack cleaning supplies, including Eddie’s disinfectant and disposable gloves if you’ll be staying at a hotel or other lodging
Eddie’s Clean Hands is perfect to take on your road trip. Our 75% alcohol disinfectant can be used on surfaces as well as your hands and comes in convenient 2 oz travel size bottles that fit in pockets, purses and the glove box. Our larger 8 oz bottles should be kept on hand for bigger disinfecting jobs such as sanitizing a hotel room.
Keep your family safe while you are traveling and stock up on Eddie’s sanitizers today while they are 40% off!