Sanitizing In The Workplace
When someone who has COVID-19 coughs or exhales they release droplets of infected fluid. Most of these droplets fall on nearby surfaces and objects, such as desks, tables or telephones. People could catch COVID-19 by touching contaminated surfaces or objects, and then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace it is important to take the following precautionary measures:
- Make sure your workplaces are clean and hygienic
- Sanitize surfaces such as desks and tables with Eddie’s multi-use sanitizer spray
- Objects such as telephones, keyboards also need to be disinfected regularly with Eddie’s sanitizer spray
- Put Eddie’s spray hand sanitizer in prominent places around the workplace
- Make sure that staff, contractors, and customers have access to Eddie’s sanitizer at all times
- Ensure that face masks or paper tissues are available at your workplaces, for those who develop a runny nose or cough at work, along with closed bins for hygienically disposing of them
Eddie’s Clean Hands can help you keep your workplace safe and sanitary. Spray hand sanitizers come in 2 and 8 oz bottles. The 2 oz bottles are perfect for putting in prominent places around the office so employees can sanitize their hands on a regular basis. Our spray hand sanitizers contain 75+% alcohol making them an effective surface sanitizer as well. Keep our 8 oz bottles handy for cleaning desks, tables and objects.
Stock up on our multi-purpose sanitizing spray today while all products are 40% off!