For many around the country, school is back in session. Schools and teachers have been hard at work to make sure classrooms are stocked with cleaning supplies, but there are simple ways to help prevent your student from tracking COVID-19 from school back home.
- Pack a 2 oz travel size Eddie’s multi-use sanitizer spray in your child’s bag, encouraging them to use it throughout the day on their hands, desktop, pens and pencils
- Take shoes off at the door and sanitize the soles with Eddie’s sanitizer spray
- Spray down backpacks and pencil bags, especially the zippers (which can be a germ hot spot) with Eddie’s
- Have children change clothes after school and spray their hands with Eddie’s
- Phones and tablets are another high touch surface that should be cleaned regularly with a disinfectant such as Eddie’s
Eddie’s Clean Hands provides multi-use sanitizer spray. Our 2 oz bottles are great to put in your children’s backpacks and the 8 oz bottles can be kept at the entrance of your home for thorough disinfecting upon their return from school.
Stock up on Eddie’s for back to school season while all of our sanitizing products are 40% off!