Mobile phones are our connection to the outside world and are likely the item you touch most throughout the day. With the growing concerns about health and safety amidst the COVID-19 crisis, sanitizing your phones and other devices should be at the top of your to do list.
Health experts suggest cleaning your phone at least once a day as a preventative measure.
Here are some tips:
- Before cleaning unplug the device
- The CDC recommends sprays containing at least 70 percent alcohol, such as Eddie’s Clean Hands multi-purpose sanitizer
- Spray Eddie’s sanitizer onto a lint-free cloth to wipe down your device
- Don’t spray cleaners directly onto the device.
- Keep liquids and moisture away from any openings on the device.
Eddie’s Clean Hands spray sanitizer is the solution to all of your sanitizing needs. It includes 75% alcohol so it exceeds recommendations for sanitizers as set forth by the CDC. Shop our 40% off sale today to prepare yourself for all of your sanitization needs!