Finding ways to celebrate Christmas during COVID is difficult but doable. If you are determined to have a holly jolly Christmas despite the pandemic we have a few suggestions:
- Keep holiday gatherings as intimate as possible. The less people you invite, the lower the risk for your guests.
- Sending online Christmas invitations allow you to share your safety plan with your guests. Let people know how many people are invited, social distancing precautions and that you will have Eddie’s Clean Hand’s sanitizer available. Should anything change or if additional information is requested by your guests, digital invitations allow you to easily update everyone.
- Consider throwing an outdoor holiday party to lower health risks. At each guest’s seat you can provide a basket of goodies to help keep them warm and safe – blankets, hot hands and hand sanitizer. For ambiance set up an outdoor firepit, string lights and light candles.
- If you decide to hold your gathering indoors be sure to take as many precautions as possible. Disposable tableware is suggested and individual 2 oz hand sanitizers can be placed at each setting.
- If you decide to play it safe, virtual celebrations over Zoom can be fun with a little creative planning. You can even send party kits via mail to all of the invitees – think party hats, decorations, matching pyjamas and, the gift that says you care about their health – Eddies’s multi purpose disinfectant and sanitizer.
However you choose to celebrate the holidays this year, including Eddie’s Clean Hands as part of your plans is a great way to stay safe and show your loved ones you care this holiday season. Shop our 40% off sale today to get your order in time for Christmas.