During the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to sanitize your bathroom on a regular basis.
Here are some tips you can take to avoid the spread of the virus:
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting
- All shared surfaces in the bathroom should be sanitized including the toilet bowl, handles, and especially the sink and surfaces around it
- Utilize Eddies Clean Hands to clean the toilet bowl by pouring it into the water and using a scrub brush then allowing the sanitizer to sit in the bowl for 5 minutes before flushing
- The outside of the toilet, the sink area and all handles can be cleaned with undiluted Eddie’s all purpose sanitizer
- To sanitizer your shower pre-wash the tub and walls then wipe the area with sanitizer
- Allow sanitizer to sit on all disinfected surfaces for 5 minutes before wiping dry
Eddie’s hand and surface sanitizer is a multi-purpose disinfectant that can be used around your house in an undiluted form. Available in 75+% alcohol formula, Eddie’s Clean Hands products are in stock and available to ship directly to your home.
For a limited time we are now offering multi-packs of our 8 oz spray sanitizers starting at $14. That is 40% off the regular price!
Shop all of our hand and surface sanitizers now to save today!