During these difficult times many people are opting for carry-out or delivery when choosing to dine out. Getting your food to go is generally considered a low-risk activity for contracting or spreading COVID-19.
There are, however, some steps you can take to further decrease the risk:
- Make payment without direct contact with another person. This usually can be done online or on the phone.
- For delivery, have the delivery person leave your food on your doorstep or porch.
- Food is considered very low risk for transmitting COVID-19 but the containers are not. Transfer the food to your own dishes and immediately dispose of the restaurant containers.
- Disinfect surfaces that the containers touched as well as your hands with Eddie’s Clean Hands multi-purpose disinfectant immediately.
- For carry-out, use the option of curbside pick-up when available and place the food into your trunk or cargo area
Taking extra precautions such as these will help keep you and your family safe during the pandemic. Eddie’s Clean Hands offer 75% alcohol based sanitizer sprays that can be used on your hands as well as surfaces.
Our sanitizers are now 40% off and come in multi-packs so you can not only take them on the go, but also keep one in every room of your house. Get prepared today!