Grocery shopping is a necessity that most of us cannot avoid even during these uncertain times. With a little preparation and a few best practices for preventing the spread of COVID 19, you can ensure continued good health for yourself and your family.
Here are a few things that can make your trip to the grocery store as safe as possible.
- Carry travel size hand sanitizer with you. You can spray it on the cart handles as well as your hands before and after shopping.
- Plan your shopping list before you go to the store to get in and out as safely as possible
- Always wear a mask while shopping
- Avoid touching your face while shopping
- Once you get home throw away all outer bags and then sanitize your hands again
- Sanitize all surfaces that the bags touched
Grocery shopping safely requires some preparation and time. Eddie’s Clean Hands makes this process easier by offering 2 oz travel hand sanitizer as well as 8 oz bottles that are perfect for cleaning your home in an undiluted form. Eddie’s alcohol based sanitizers contain 75+% alcohol antiseptic which will kill germs, bacteria and viruses on all surfaces.
All of our sanitizers are 40% off for a limited time so now is a great opportunity to stock up!